Post hungry people!

Ive already sent a German Solider a PM about this. He is going insanse with the “good post” routine. When you see post hungry people post them here and alert them that this is annoying and please focus your posts to more informative issues. Not reason to punish them right off the bat but it is seriously annoying when I came to the board today and there are 30 posts or so from a guy and almost all are “good job” or “good post” or etc… Anyhoo lets try to calm these people.

Yeap, a had to erase a couple of repetitive topics made yesterday by him.

He’s 12 years old. :wink:

Yea seems we have quite a few young people coming along…which is good and bad.

Is bad, I think that the minors should read more and post less.

Sorry but I have to give this kid 2 point of infraction for his continued senceless post in the german military and American Military section, I gave some advertences earlier, but it seems that those didnt work.

Well Ive warned him myself. I also got a pm from Lancer44 about him… in which he expressed his utter annoyance. While I have no problem with what you did… (maybe 1 instead of 2 but this is not a big deal) but please in the future we need to issue formal warning(s). To make clear to the other staff members where we are with this person. And also clearly spell it out that he/she will recieve an infraction point if they persist. In this case he was warned about his action by at least You, me and lancer44. Plus i see now other assorted members. However I did not know about yours PK untill now.

Can you post what your admin note was to the kid. The email post that is sent with the infraction. Or was it just 2 point Infraction.

So like i said i agree with what you did. Actually we probably should have done it sooner. Ive been keeping up with this and had the hopes he would finally get it. Maybe too much sympathy for a kid from my area of the world. So I apologize on my part. I should have issued the formal warning myself some time ago.

Ok im stupid…holy shit! K the 2 point call was dead on. Second please do the formal warning in the future but this did not call for it. And I still apologize and should have done more. This kid is nuts. Thanks PK.

That’s for sure. I was amazed when I saw 4 pages of new posts!!!

And if he were still around Im sure this would be the quote.

I tried not to use smilies, but you kick me GS! :slight_smile:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=93517#post93517

It was only my decision for deleting about 150-160 posts of that kid.

I hope that I acted right. Sorry for not discussing before.

Well if he doesnt get it now he really isnt going to get it. Thanks for clearing up the mess Dani.

Okay he was POed but that was expected. I wrote back and forth with the guy in a last ditch effort to correct his approach. He seems like he really wants to learn as much as he can. So I will try to help him. However we have a responsablility to our members and if he steps out of line the he has to go. We have been as clear as we can possibly can be. I wrote him in the simplest english I know. He has been given his last chance and … thats all I can say. I tried to explain that he is on thin ice…probably the thinnest since IRONMAN. So we will just have to see. I have no problem getting red of this kid to keep the interest of the older and better members.

Thanks clarifing that was you the “eraser” Dani, I just deleted 4 messages of him.

Well Ive warned him myself. I also got a pm from Lancer44 about him… in which he expressed his utter annoyance. While I have no problem with what you did… (maybe 1 instead of 2 but this is not a big deal) but please in the future we need to issue formal warning(s)

You mean a public formal warning ? because I do in private.

Can you post what your admin note was to the kid. The email post that is sent with the infraction. Or was it just 2 point Infraction.

I think I have this in the sent items going to search.

No meant you can give an infraction worth 0 points. Its private and looks rather formal. Anyhoo doesnt matter. Only reason I said it is for future purposes so we dont get confused on if a person has already been warned. This kid was warned plently of times.

Let me restate this. If you want to give a formal warning click give infraction. Drop down to the custom infraction and put whatever the infraction is. Set to 0 points and expires never. Fill in the admin note. Which will be sent to the user via email. Then after you submit you should look at the profile again and it should record your action for all of us staff ppl to see. :slight_smile:

Roger that.

by the way the user “asoldier” has ben banned for continued spam posting.

Good Job Trooper! :wink:

For the spammers who are instantly banned by me is there any need to be listed in the thread opened by Panzerknacker?