Posting images in the Forum.

Why do I have such difficulty in doing this ? Occasionally I succeed, but I am usually given the run-around, involving less than transparent menu instructions and Delphic indications that I am “not authorized” to do this, or that I should log out and log in again - even when this not realistically possible without losing material. Also, some of these oracles refuse to be Deleted, leaving detritus in my view. Is it something at my end ? In any event, as matters stand, I usually give up. Life is too short. Even mine. JR.

A matter for Procyon…I did not post any images lately since the anti virus software of my PC at work went nuts the last time I attempted…

I’ll give it a shot, it seems to work from here. Sometimes if your session has timed out you’ll get a not authorized message, are you checking the "keep me signed in " box when signing in, I had a problem with timeouts when making lengthy posts, it may be the same thing for you. The system may also tell you to refresh the page to continue, which will dump everything you have already posted, and force you to repeat all of your work. Just a thought.