Posts from Argentinian Military

ARGENTINIAN ARMY DIDNT FOUGHT IN WW2,IT WAS NEUTRAL,BUT OR PRESIDENT WAS AT AXIS SIDE,THATS WHY GERMANS SCAPED TO ARGENTINA.

Thats why im moving this topic to Off Topic. I want to keep Other Miltary Units for those that did fight during WW2. If you want to discuss what Aregentina did during the war please feel free to start one of those in General WW2 discusssion. Maybe a topic on how many Germans fleed to Argentina and who. :smiley:

Thats why im moving this topic to Off Topic. I want to keep Other Miltary Units for those that did fight during WW2. If you want to discuss what Aregentina did during the war please feel free to start one of those in General WW2 discusssion. Maybe a topic on how many Germans fleed to Argentina and who. :D[/quote]

yes,i know,but fw190 pilot moved this topic to other military units,im confused :? ,but as you want sir :slight_smile:

Erwin Schätzer did you have any argentinian photos from Falklands War?

No I haven`t,but i will search,and i will post them in this topic or in the falklands conflict topic.

It looks like nice equipment Erwin. I think it’s important to remember that the soldier is more important then the paint on his equipment. Look how well the Germans gave up a fight in WWII using bolt action rifles against semi-autos and fully-autos.

Be proud of your country. Patriotism is an admirable trait. And don’t listen to the insults from Bluffcove. He is a troll that posts hateful, antagonistic crap in every single thread. He’s just an imature forum thug-child. It gets him off. He reminds me of the fat little kid down the block that biotches all the time but runs squeeling like a little girl when someone reacts to his bantering.

thanks IRONMAN,true words!,the important is always the soldier,and the morale too.

thanks,every person must be patriot,if no,youre nothing. i see youre very patriot,for people like you,america will have long life.

While not wishing to set anyone off, I fail to see how any of Bluffcove’s posts on this thread have been either hateful or antagonistic.

The unprovoked and purile attack on another site member does nothing to keep the conversation at a mature level, and in itself smacks of trollism.
Please desist.

While not wishing to set anyone off, I fail to see how any of Bluffcove’s posts on this thread have been either hateful or antagonistic.

The unprovoked and purile attack on another site member does nothing to keep the conversation at a mature level, and in itself smacks of trollism.
Please desist.[/quote]

i didn´t see this:

And don’t listen to the insults from Bluffcove. He is a troll that posts hateful, antagonistic crap in every single thread. He’s just an imature forum thug-child. It gets him off. He reminds me of the fat little kid down the block that biotches all the time but runs squeeling like a little girl when someone reacts to his bantering

are you sure it was in ironman´s post,because it isn´t right now,and it don´t says: edited 1 time by IRONMAN…

please guys,don´t fight

please guys,don´t fight

awww come on erwin, young chotah wallah, if we didn’t give that badmash tinwalt a good ear bashing then he might get ideas above his station don’tcha know.

ironman, you have any idea what that suppose to mean?

Me thinks it is something in Hinglish (maybe some Punjabi included) and not flattering…

Jan

lol,i speak spanglish :twisted: .

bingo! ah the benefits of the empire. :lol:

well,stay on topic!

Please desist.[/quote]

i didn´t see this:

And don’t listen to the insults from Bluffcove. He is a troll that posts hateful, antagonistic crap in every single thread. He’s just an imature forum thug-child. It gets him off. He reminds me of the fat little kid down the block that biotches all the time but runs squeeling like a little girl when someone reacts to his bantering

are you sure it was in ironman´s post,because it isn´t right now,and it don´t says: edited 1 time by IRONMAN…

please guys,don´t fight[/quote]

Yes Erwin, it’s there now - was posted Mon 20 Jun 05 at 1223 hrs site time.

hey please,stay on topic and don´t fight guys!.

im thinking about if i need more to show in this topic

Also, bluffy, aside from the pod-scortching possibilites of that maoeuvre, they’re chronically bunching (a BAD thing), and the guy at the back seems to be afraid of his FAL…

hey!,that pic is the old army uniform with some old equipment :lol: .

we have better things now!,for example the steyr aug,and some m16s.

Wow so Argentina and Spain arent the same country any more?

bluffcove,what was your intention when saying that?.

explain me now.

argentina and spain aren`t the same country since 1810,and in front of the world since 1816!!!.

you`re out of date :twisted:

I am indeed out of date, as is the shoulder to shoulder volley fire they appear to be attempting in that photo.!!! they appear to be advancing in Ranks using AT and small arms?

My mistake about Spain and Argentina being the same nation I got confused a while back and never really learnt the difference between the two, just imagine the fracar that would cause.