Private message box problem

I am seeing this message everytime I attempt to read one of my private messages. Does anyone know what it means?

Fatal error: Declaration of vB_Attachment_Store_vBGlossary_GlossaryEntry::verify_permissions() must be compatible with that of vB_Attachment_Store::verify_permissions() in /home/ww2admin/public_html/forum/packages/vbglossary/attach/glossaryentry.php on line 264

Hmm… must have just started doing that. Mine did the same thing just now, but I didn’t have any problems this morning. Hang on and one of the Mods should be along.

I just accessed my PM’s, no trouble, could one of you send me a PM so I can try with a new one?

I just installed Private Message Box app … and in the setting I hid the app, but now I can’t open it!!! it says that for opening Private Messsage Box dial “1234” (Default Password) from phone dialer. But I don’t get it!!! I dial 1234 and nothing happens!
Anyone have any idea??!!!

You sure you’re at the right site?

You might take that up with the place you bought the APP from. We can tell you how to change the oil on a Battle Ship, or how to properly apply Prop wash to get them sparkling clean, but we’re not much for personal electronics. The thread you have posted to involves the personal message system within this site,and accessible only to it’s membership. It has nothing really to do with phone apps.