Probably nothing, but.

Looking through who’s online, I’m seeing a large number of member profiles being viewed by I.P.'s from Henan, China that resolves as hn.kd.ny.adsl and others from Shanghai China that do not resolve. Although these are most likely harmless, I thought it best to mention it anyway.

Thanks. As long as they are not registering, we’re good :slight_smile:

You are seriously deluded if you think that the Chinese are harmless. :wink: :smiley:

Shhhhh, I’m trying to fool them into thinking that we think they’re harmless… :wink: :slight_smile: The thing is, they were looking mostly at moderator pages, only a few regular members. (This may be just coincidence though … ) :wink:

Yes, but they’re trying to fool us into thinking that we think they’re harmless when they lack the capacity to be really harmful outside their own borders
(apart from cyber war, in which they excel ) but they want us to think they’re harmful so we’ll be scared of them.

Never were such notions more clearly expressed than when Rumsfeld said, with great clarity applicable to China and wider questions about how the universe doesn’t fly apart under centrifugal force:
“Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”