Problem posting attachments

I’m trying to post an attachment/photo to a thread “Now and Then Pictures merged” a thread that I started.When I click on manage attachments the new window pops up and is blank and gray.I am using Firefox 15.0.Thanks in advance for any help.

I think we might need a site update…

Thanks Nickdfresh for the reply don’t know if this an issue on the forum?. I sent along a PM to Prycon.Hope it get’s worked out.

I did a vbulletin update. Do you still have the same issue? What if you use a different browser?

I got it!.Well I was reading my inbox for help from Prycon in the side panel “My Setting” I went “General Settings” scrolled down and seen Enhanced Attachment Uploading:“Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use the enhanced system. If you experience problems with the interface, try disabling this option”.So I clicked " Enhanced Attachment Uploading off" and now I was able to upload attachments.I am using a new computer(win 7) from what I used to use(win xp).I don’t recall having to change this setting.Well I hope this might help if any one else has this problem.

Thanks for the update. Very helpful!

BTW I got blank window using I.E too.