Problem with Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts

I :rolleyes:downloaded:rolleyes: this version of company of heroes but i have a problem . when i install it says that i need a new patch i install but it’s not playing

I guess you have the first Company of heroes still installed?

if you :rolleyes:pirated:rolleyes: it, then the chances are that you’ll need to download a different crack. I’d recommend buying it, though, definitely worth it.
Also, i don’t see how you’re going to get past the online registration required to play the game.

Yes kamehouse i have the first one installed . And schultz about the pirate thing
i made . I also took it from a friend who boughted but i had the same problem .

well, can you copy & paste the error message? maybe I can help you

Well it just only say that the installation has failed because there is a problem with a file . i’ll run the install once again and i will send it .

well it says exactly that :
Instalation Failed
The installer was interrupted before Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts could be installed .
An internal check has failed. Please contact THQ technical support for assistance. (Error code 10028:80004005
(|GameExplorer::VerifyAccess returned 80004005:Ακαθόριστο σφάλμα))

Ακαθόριστο σφάλμα means problem that cannot been veryfied .

The last thing it says :
Your system has not benn modified. To complet installation at another time, please run setup again.

Click finish to exit the wizard

An internal check can mean multiple things:
1st: Your computer cannot run it, maybe you didn’t install it as admin. (on vista)
2nd: The program tried to connect to the internet to verify the install, and it failed either because you didn’t have your internet connected or because something is wrong with the installation file.
3rd: Your download is corrupted

If you used the retail-copy of your friend, and it still didn’t work out, be bold try calling the tech support and ask them for help - they won’t know that it’s your friends disc and not yours.

Once i install the one i downloaded and because it didn’t play because i had no internet i delete it . After i deleted and tried to install it again it didnt work .
But thanks for the info man …