Problems in new VBulletin format

1. In Today’s Posts the attachments symbol, being a paper clip, overlaps the last page on some threads with many pages so that clicking on it generates attachments rather than last page of thread.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/search.php?searchid=9302

1. Screen compresses some headings to right of screen, and more so if History window on left of screen is opened, so that What’s New has divider in it in normal screen plus w in New is partly lost behind search panel. Gets more compressed and overwritten if History window is open.

A screenshot would be easier. Thanks.

Your wish is my command.

Note compression / overlap on menu bars at top right.

Similar problems occur with overlapping on both top and lower menu bars in various screens.

Note overlap of attachment and page 60 in WW2 aircraft.

Try to open page 60 and you’ll open the attachment.

A further problem is that some long threads don’t offer the last page but just the first few on the latest posts page, so instead of clicking on the last page you have to go to an earlier page and then click the last page when you’re in the thread. I’ll post a screenshot if I can remember to do so the next time I encounter the problem.

P.S. In case it’s relevant, I use Mozilla so maybe the page isn’t set / optimized for it.

What is your screen resolution? I think you have a small screen resolution, which causes everything to be squished together.

I’ve played with the top menu width settings. Is it better now?