Problems signing in and retreiving password.

I joined the site around two years ago but had never posted. When I recently went to sign in it did not accept my password. I went through the process of having the password reset sent to my e-mail numerous times but never received the e-mail. I also e-mailed the site twice describing the problem but never got a response. I tried creating an account on my wife’s computer but never received an e-mail to activate the account on her computer either. I suppose it’s possible that there is some type of problem on my end but I belong to numerous other forums and have never had this type of problem. Today I created a new member name and registered using my work e-mail and all went well. (obviously) My original member name in TapOut64 and would like to use that name if possible.

Well, I just wanted to give you a heads up in case there are others like me trying to sign in or register. This looks like a great forum and being a WWII history nut I look forward to participating now that I’m finally in.

There have been some technical problems on the photo section as well lately. Right now I got some trouble managing photos in my personal albums. Maybe it all adheres.
BTW, I like your new user name as well!:smiley:

Uhhhhhh, whats up with the bunny slash rat thing.

Hey, that’s a most noble breed of dogs!

Still looks like an overstuffed furry rat.

Nope, these are:

What are we suppose to be looking at PDF?.The Invisible man?..I don’t see anything?. ???is it just me or is there nothing but a small red x on the bottom left. What does this x represent? Is it suppose to be a picture?An invisible picture?

Works for me - probabaly remote linking disabled. Go to http://www.bibi.org/box/2007/03/stuffed_rats.jpg

I can’t see anything either. And the link is “forbidden” for me, it says.

Same here, must be pretty wicked stuffed rats:shock:.

Oh Man, That PDF is a “Link” Tease!. I heard of people like him. They tempt you with this wicked web link stuff, then when you try to go into it, there’s nothing there. Now I won’t be able to sleep tonight wondering what was suppose to be there.

Is everything looking better now?

Wow, you’re an admin? With one post? Mod check, please.

I’m the new guy. Everything is ok. Please go ahead and check with Nick.

Ok, just making sure things havn’t gone haywire.

Everything is fine now, I finally received the reset e-mail. Thanks for the help.

Strange. You can browse to it through google and then see it if it stays in your cache, but direct linking in any way kills it. Wierd.

stuffed_rats.jpg

Well…that was different:shock:.

I agree.

I was expecting some huge, overstuffed rat with stuffing coming out of the ripping seems…

^That was weird…

Um, WTF?