Procyon: Someone Wants to Purchase Photos

This guy is trying to get in touch with someone regarding purchasing pictures on the photo section…(just passing this along)…

Hey Nick,

I see you are a big poster and active member on the ww2incolor website/forum. Maybe you can help me. I have been trying to contact someone from the site so I can order pictures, but no one has answered any of our emails. I also tried to sign up for the forums so I could find out more about the site and the pictures, and after I sign up I never get an activation email so I can log in. Do you know what’s going on? Is this site still available to download war pictures from?

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for your time,
Mike

Michael Taggart | Design
Echo Bridge Home Entertainment | 3089 Airport Road | La Crosse, WI 54603
mtaggart@echobridgehe.com | T (608) 784-6620 ext. 221 | F (608) 783-7469
The Entertainment Alternative for What the World Wants to See

Sent: Wed 6/17/09 12:36 PM
To: Nick D’Fresh (nickdfresh@hotmail.com)
I see no contact info for him. Can I get that from you or can you pass on my information. I am not so much needing to get in the forum, but trying to find someone so I can purchase images. As of now no one is helping me out or trying to sell me anything, which I find really odd.

I’ve tried contacting the website from 3 different emails and also tried getting in the forum from 2 of those.

Do you know anything about purchasing and using the images offered on this site?

Thanks again,
Mike

Why doesn’t this work for him?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/buy_photos.php

Hmmmm…

I wonder if it is still working though?