Putin's visit to the Tehran

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/10/16/putin.iran/index.html
15 october 2007. Tehran.
The leaders of Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan met Tuesday to reach agreement on issues relating to the sharing and regulating of the Caspian Sea – the world’s largest inland body of water.

Speaking afterwards, Putin said that no Caspian nation should offer its territory to third parties intent on military action against other countries in the region – a reference to rumors that the U.S. planned to use Azerbaijan as a base for a possible attack against Iran, The Associated Press reported.

Just look for this insolent man guys.
He is a friend of the Second World Demon Ahmadinegad ;)( secon right afte Bin laden-superstar)
I can’t believe the Putin could shook hand for the “world evil” who deny the Holocaust;)

We have to do something to stop this disgrace:)
I suggest to forbid the Putin the visits in future to the Stronghold of Democraty - Israel and USA.
And froze the Russian OIL money ( 200 bln of stabilisation fund) in the American banks.
What do you think?

And the point of your post is? I take it that you dont like Putin?

Sure i don’t like the Putin Firefly.I’ve already told it in my previous posts why.
But here i want to learn YOUR oppinion my friends;)

Which one is Putin? :smiley:

I’m guessing the bloke on the left, 'cos the other one has a lizard down the front of his shirt.

In Russia, the lizards would have been eaten, so the guy on the left has to be Putin. :smiley:

If Russia had oil, it could buy a lizard for every citizen. :smiley:

Putin is the one on the right.

It’s tough to tell one autocrat demagogue from another…

Putin is that one who is a jew;):smiley:

If Russia had oil, it could buy a lizard for every citizen. :smiley:

We already had the lizard , but in russian winters are too cold and all lizards died like Germans in Stalingrad;)

They too liked a warm:)