Question About World War II

Was true that a bridge destroyed in Gorgopotamos in 1942 was the cause to delay the supplies for the german forces in Russia ???
I read an article about the greek resistance and was sayed about this .
So i Asked

Now I call that spamming.

The little I know about this bridge is that a group of British soldiers were given the task to blow one of three targets, the Gorgopotamos bridge, Asopos or Papadia. They chose Gorgopotamos because the structure would have been difficult to repair. The EDES and ELAS actually cooperated with the British to destroy the bridge. You can imagine that the British had a difficult time getting these two groups to cooperate. The bridge’s destruction did disrupt the movement and transport of German supplies to Russia and also to North Africa in the last phase of Rommel’s fighting there.

I wonder what quantity of supply was delayed or stpped by the destruction of this bridge?

I don’t know…None of the references that I have seen regarding this bridge specify that. Of course, as you know, the lack of supplies was extremely detrimental to the Afrika Korps. Also, considering how difficult the transport of supplies became in the Eastern Front, transport of supplies through this bridge may have become very important if it had actually been still in use. Regardless of the exact quantity, it seems evident that the Germans qwould have benefitted greatly from the use of this bridge.

well guys thanks about the info . Krad about the quantity of the supplies , i thought i read an article but i dont know exactly . I will keep searching for this .