Question Mark?

Sorry for wasting space again.
How do i replace my crappy question mark with a ww2 pic, which other members have on theres.
Any one have an address i could go to 2 get one for my self.Thanks Cheers.

Your top bar has an FAQ link (frequently asked questions). Click on that, then click on “User Profile Features”, and then click on “Signature, Avatar, Profile Pictures”. This explains how to set up these on your profile.

Aly J, don’t hesitate to PM the Mods for technical questions. They like PM’s.Persoanlly, I have never PM’s a Mod because I am a bit afraid of them. I got PM’d by them before, and they didn’t have nice things to say. They said things like Your Banned, Or Your a Troll, or go away and never come back. They tease you with stuff like that, but deep down they really love you…Send a PM to PDF, and ask him about your question. If he doesn’t respond PM again I guess, I mean he’s always on the Web, so I doubt he has a real job or anything like that…Anyways,The other forum members don’t like questions in threads,just a tip if you want to avoid tension.Slow down your threads Duddette, cause your making these guys flip…

I dont think he would want me to anoye him with my question.
I was going to but im like you,a bit afraid of them. but thanks.