Questions about functions of the forum

if you have a doubt about the functions of the forum (ex: what`s is the function of the button [Img];can i view more emoticons?..) ,ask them here.

I thought it was decided that the site would be affected conversley by having the Swastika?

And yet there is a geezer calling himself Adolph Hitler and sporting the thing on his Avatar?

Surely anyone coming here will get totally the wrong meaning of this great forum and great site?

Well as you can see from the poll we have decided that the swaztika should not be outlawed on the site. However I will admit Adolf has taken it a bit far.
:? :roll:

Look, I really like this site and forum, can a MOD or Admin have a quiet word with him. At least he does not post often, but still it makes us look like we allow anything.

Like it or not and have free speech or not, the symbol means something and the name just backs it up.

well,as this is a ww2 site,and the swastica isn´t outlaw,i think the hitler avatar isn´t incorrect,when you aren´t discriminating,etc.

but,if you feel offended,im going to talk to the user.
he asked me for the avatar,he said me the symbol and i did it (he´s called adolf hitler,what he will have in the avatar?)
i didn´t considered that a sin,but you if you feel offended,don´t worry,im going to see how we can fix the problem.

Erwin, dont get me wrong, Im not personnaly offended. I just think it may make the site look pro-nazi.

Im thinking of the site here.

Sturmscharfuhrer Schatzer

Erwin what is this doing in your signature?

Cheecky fecking argie bastards :slight_smile: We won, deal with it :smiley:

And I thought wed been all through this this before. Not reverting to type are we?

:lol: ,don`t get angry bluffcove,
tell me what does my sister with the cup tea:

you lost my friendship! :lol: .

come on anglo-saxon,you get angry easily.

well,you`re right!,im going to talk this to the user.

thanks

…see a long line called time…

I DONT WANT YOU TO DO STUPID COMMENTS WHEN YOURE IN SITE FEEDBACK.

at least do them in off topic :wink: