Quiz

I think we should develop a quiz section (or a forum). This would involve members to learn/read/find more about not very well known stories/things/persons. And an award system based on let’s say number of good answers may lead to a higher implication of members in our forums.
Awaiting your thoughts about it. :smiley:

Great idea!

yea, i like stumping people on questions :wink:

i agree great idea

Welcome Clauss.

Who would like to post the first question?

You or some alse ,i am not very good in that i saw quiz questions on forum ,and some questions is been hard to me ,so i still hope then i learn more here . :wink:

Pavy or Dani maybe?

I’ll start, since our Usergroup is the 101st Airborne, I’ll ask a question about the unit:

a) On what date (month/day/year) was the 101st mobilized
b) Who was their first commander?

i think august 19 1942 first commander Major General William C. Lee

Actually it was the 15th, but close enough for me. Clauss’ question.

who was commander after Major General William C. Lee and whick year he become commander?

Commander Maxwell D. Taylor, and whatever year Commander Lee died of a heart attack :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hold your horses guys!!!
I was talking about an entire section on our forum, not to duplicate here another 2 threads!

This could be 101st Airborne ideea for improving the site.

But also you could continue here 101st Airborne quiz thread.

Uppppssss ok Dani. :lol: :lol:

Cmon then.
Dani has give his permission.
Carry on! :smiley:

Correct 1944 your question. :lol: :wink:

I just asked, if Dani, Pavy or Tsolias gets on sometime in the next day or so, they can have my question :lol: if they dont I’ll ask again

Hello anyone home? ok I guess I’ll ask again, In what year was the 101st deployed in Little Rock, Arkansas, under the orders of the president, to enforce Federal court orders during the Little Rock Crisis?

From September through November of 1957.

Correct, your question