Racists sites

What is wrong with these people? The link provided by Blitz is just… There’s no word for it… Does it concern anyone else how much hate there is around? We have what… 100… 200 members? “White Nationalists” who are mostly little Nazi’s have like… well let’s just say when I went to check it out, there were 12,000 people signed on. Which is more than I have ever seen for a forum. People uniting under one thing… Hate… I’m just wondering if anyone else is concerned by these animals…

Well…I am concerned I think that these links must be erased. :shock:

I think you will find the number of members of these racist sites to be somewhat inflated, just like their real members’ pathetic egos’.

Anyway, they can all FOAD.

What is FOAD?

Fuck Off And Die

(nothing personal obviously Dani :wink: )

I am definately concerned about it. Blitz was banned though. And us mods and admins are doing everything to make sure there are no traces of this white supremist and his racist garbage left.

Maybe we should rename it the fuck head hall of fame. IRONMAN and BLITZ both fit in here. However I have more respect for IRONMAN than Blitz.

I agree with stalingradk, In the United States there is no room for people who think like this. The thing is this is not the only group in the U.S. who teach hate, there are other races here teaching hate like Louis Farrakhan and his so called Nation Of Islam…these people are wack too. :shock:

I think you are wrong.
For instance, how many of these 12000 would you say are Americans?
My guess?

I agree with stalingradk, In the United States there is no room for people who think like this. The thing is this is not the only group in the U.S. who teach hate, there are other races here teaching hate like Louis Farrakhan and his so called Nation Of Islam…these people are wack too. :shock:[/quote]

Unfortunately these people misuse the 1st Amendment’s protections in order to spout their hatreds & in some parts of the US these ideals Are accepted, if not supported.
It’s the same in most countries, except that the scumbags don’t always have the ability to abuse a right enshrined by honest men in order to spread their narrow & distorted crap.
Farrakhan & his ilk fall into the same genre, despite the “only whites can be racist” drivel that the apologists spout.

which links?, i lost something during my studying and being busy period?

Erwin, Blitz posted the web address of a neo nazi site called , many of us found the site inappropriate as it supported exteme racist views. Some of us cracked on early that he was a bit of a twat and tried to warn you when you made some supportive posts for his point of view check the holocaust threads. As a South American you would be high on his keep them out of the USA list.

eh???,he has the brits in that list :wink: ,i also would like to see an usa of german people instead of brits,but that isn’t racism,that is personal thinking and prefering the different kind of persons.
And all argentines that i know are very happy to be in usa,they say that the americans are nice people,even argentines living in new york said that people is good!,i don’t know if there are racist or not in america,but the thing is that if they are,we are everything except south americans if you talk about blood,and we are white,yes,maybe that’s why they are good with us,an european surname,tango and black glasses.

but i do think that instead of banning and saying “you are a fuckin’ dullar tinualt boy titter tWat and freakin faggot”,etc.,it would be better to explain why he isn’t right and teach,maybe then we can all learn.

if you see a racist,you would insult him?,NO!,TEACH HIM,TELL HIM WHY HE IS WRONG,WE ARE HERE TO LEARN.

if you think this is good,then you would love the military junta that you critized so much!.

Greetings from north pole!

I dont understand your post??? What are you talking about? Are you trying to say Louis Farrakhan and the NOI are not made up of Americans? If that is what you think you better study up my friend.

Erwin if their was any merit in trying to re educate people like Blitz we would try but trust me I’ve worked on people with his mindset and it’s just a waste of time. FYI as a white English speaking UK citizen they would not see me as a problem ( though being a Roman Catholic would put me in the dodgy catagory).

Mike M your right racism and bigatory is not the preserve of White people. You should have seen the peoblems in the local Black (Afro carribean) community when we had an influx of Somali refugees and the problems of setting up seperate community support facilities for the North and South Somalis( who hated each other). Then their is Northen Ireland but dont get me started on that one.

GO AFRICAA!!!
GO CARIBEAN!!!
GO ARGENTINA!!!
GO ERWIN!!!

Me
GO Bed

You can always tell the guys who will cause trouble and be banned. Instead of reading the forum and getting the gist of the conversation they dive straight in, usually in a confrontational way, just like Blitz did.

I sat with my jaw open as I read that site, and as I said, I had to turn my Nortons parental control off just to read it, so its not only we here that have identified it.

Its full of stupid people with stupid ideas. As a Scot I was appalled at how many of my fellow countrymen were represented there. So its not all US citizens.

I am ashamed to say that is all kinds of people from all walks of life, in all parts of the world. Just remember that the next time anyone here says they are ‘Proud’ of their race it will be a pointer to what they actually mean.

I hope this can clear it out for you.
Stalingrand K. is saying that at the site there are 12000 registered users.
Then you say that In the United States there is no room for people who think like this.
And i say that most of these guys at are Americans.
OK now?

I didnt say that.
I sad that the vast majority are Americans

Being proud of your race is one thing, blaming all other races is another…

Note: my bold