Recommendation of the week:Brothers in arms:Road to hill 30

yet another ww2 game.Don’t let the reviews fool you my friends,it is not that great.some call this game “realistic” but i don’t consider a game that has invisible force fields realistic.let me explain;let’s say you have to kill all the soldiers in a building.You “have to” wait them get out,you can’t just enter the building and gun them down.why?because there is a invisible obstacle-a force field as i name it- guarding the entrance!And sometimes you’ll see german troops jumping over gates,wall,etc.But you or your men usually won’t be able to jump over some god-damn fence!in conclusion this one has its charms but the gameplay suffers.Avoid it!

Graphics:8/10
Gameplay:4/10
Sound:9/10
Music:6/10
Fun Factor:2/10
Multiplayer Factor:6/10

Topic Moved :arrow:

SOmeone told me it was horrible and they were going to sell me it for 25 bucks. I forgot what they said but nothing good about it. I may wait for it to hit 9.99 before i pick it up :lol:

Invisible force fields? very realistic…NOT, I hate when game designers put on stuff like that, it takes so much away from the potential of the game.

Invisible force fields? very realistic…NOT, I hate when game designers put on stuff like that, it takes so much away from the potential of the game.[/quote]

Ya, I think there was something similar to that in CoD. there was 10 min. until reinforcements came, and you had to destroy these panzers. Everytime you destroyed one, theyd keep comming back, again,and again. I got so pissed, I found a bunker and hid there for the whole 10 min. Reinforcements came and everything was ok :smiley:

Invisible force fields? very realistic…NOT, I hate when game designers put on stuff like that, it takes so much away from the potential of the game.[/quote]

Ya, I think there was something similar to that in CoD. there was 10 min. until reinforcements came, and you had to destroy these panzers. Everytime you destroyed one, theyd keep comming back, again,and again. I got so pissed, I found a bunker and hid there for the whole 10 min. Reinforcements came and everything was ok :D[/quote]

lol, nice. :smiley:

horrible game, i expected something at least as good as cod…
waste of money