Reported Post by flamethrowerguy

flamethrowerguy has reported a post.

Reason:

Not sure about this one. The thread kinda makes sense, although he started a second, identical one with slightly changed title in another album which I deleted. Furthermore his IP is that of a known Singapore spammer (online dating service)…

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Scott
Original Content:

I came across these few stories on the net and I would like to share them with you. In return, perhaps you can share with me what you have heard or read regarding the Native people military contributions in WW2? Thank you.

Quoted directly - American Indians:
“I rmb reading a story how this American Indian fella joined the US Army go Germany, but he never talk to anyone in his unit. But at night, he would sneak out solo with just a knife, and return in the morning with a collection of the ears of German soldiers. And he would do that every single night.”

Quoted directly - Borneo Headhunters:
“Closer to home, you have the Borneo Headhuners. The Natives would spread around the plateau in Sarawak and they hunt down 1,500 Japanese soldiers with only primitive weapons. Japs soldiers never knew what hit them.”

My search of his IP turned up the same stuff, and although I did post a little bump to him, I dont think we should waste much time playing with him. He is getting a bit cheeky too.

I’ll give him 24 to 72 hours before he crosses the line and gets booted if he continues on his present pugnacious path.

Separate issue. I’m wondering about the unusual [Share] in the thread title. I can’t find it, but is there a link to something else embedded in that?

I don’t trust this bastard.

Wow, what an a$$hole he is…

He sure is,I’m guessing he’ll stick his foot in it with his next post.