Reported Post by flamethrowerguy

flamethrowerguy has reported a post.

Reason:

Hitler lover & nazi twit, I keep deleting his accounts of Deutschlandwhatevernumber for weeks now on the photo site, one of this numbers happened to be “88”. He’s posting all kinds of Hitler images and captions like “our beloved Fuhrer”.
Example: http://www.ww2incolor.com/german_leadership/adie.html
He’s not from Germany btw. (-;

Forum: German Military
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Deutschland9
Original Content:

Hello everyone! I was hoping if you could post some photos of Adolf Hitler for a word powerpoint project I am doing for school! Thanks!
~Greeting from Germany!

The old “school project” ploy. At least he could use a new angle,I did see that he is from New York someplace. My thought would be to can him, although playing him along might be fun. What is policy regarding the use of Swastikas in the avatar, or signature ? The “88” is for the letter “H”= 8th letter in this case HH= Heil Hitler sometimes seen as 1488, the 14 equals the number of words in the neofanboi credo about white supremacy, followed by Heil Hitler. Generally, these types of people are ignorant of what they are up to, or pretty twisted skinhead types.

He’s not from Germany btw. (-;

Yeah, he’s from the Albany region of New York State. After spending two weeks there, I can almost see how people could become so bored that they toss off to pictures of Hitler. But this kid needs to have something done about him, maybe IP-wise…