Reported Post by Frankly Dude Really

Frankly Dude Really has reported a post.

Reason:

this addition of yours only aggravates the attack.
That is very poor management of you being the supposedly independent unbiased moderator.
It is more a sign of increasing peer pressure form schoolyard boys.

Take it away.

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: tankgeezer
Original Content:

Wow, thin-skinned I’d say :smiley:

That’s for sure, I’m hoping that a little bench time will allow him to focus a bit better. He seems to get RS* and me mixed up alot too. (can’t imagine why ) :wink: :slight_smile:
If he continues to make trouble after the 3 days, then we can take our time, and shuffle him off to,well, Buffalo. figuratively speaking of course… :slight_smile:

A lot less snow here than in Virgina, D.C., or much of the South for that matter :smiley:

You’re having a monumental year for no snow. Not much here either, nor the usual Arctic cold of Deep winter. so far we’ve only managed to go down to -7 and that for the overnight low on one day.

Got a PM from FDR, very juvenile, but at least a tiny bit entertaining : "Gelul.

All the trash combined from you AND all your palls in the ONE threadline is MORE , both in occurrences and in wordcount, than what I have produced.

PLUS I did not INSULT any other. placing ****** before a swear word is NOT hiding the fact that it is malicious intent.

N****R

If anything, than my REactions were ALL effected by all of your palls ACTIONS.

Easy to check; NONE of their comments had ANYTHING to do with the original poster, but were ALL HATE comments to me.

Typicla schoolyard bullying.
And you play their gangleader.

look in the mirror.

The mistake YOU made is to get involved in the thread in your position of moderator. As a moderator you SHOULD stand ABOVE the comments, and only act or intervene WHEN ASKED."
I responded that his idiotic posts and Attitude were the author of all his problems here. And that Staff decides what Staff will do. his latest rant is something.

I banned him for two weeks for being a puerile fool. It’s not worth discussing with him anymore, the personal attacks are over…

That should ruffle him some, I’m thinking he has deeper issues than we care to deal with.