Reported Post by leccy

leccy has reported a post.

Reason:

Spam

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: vvex34
Original Content:

Alright your ego good Rachel a year ago you stepped on the scale on your way to 190 pounds three are 365 days lets be ready to step on the scale yes yeahslick that final step artist this I’m just mad at myself I way more than I did when was carrying I trends this is so embarrassing it’s disgusting page myself count show got your agent that he Jo %ah Hey so how’s it feel it feels really good it went to catchall that I sat out that wanted to get kept a promise to yourself this Garcinium scar Jason’s what do you think I feel bad cut every 5-10 minutes just keep looking meantime could stare at it specially today spike and I look at her she just she’s incredible looking smile yeah pro I’m the luckiest man a plan to ride outdo O credible well thank you for giving us the opportunity to do this that I did to share a different perspective with you I can lose a pound for you we did it all yourself so thank you guess we’ve got another way into the down.

Removed/banned