Nickdfresh has reported a post.

Reason:

An obvious troll…

What to do?

Forum: Russian Military
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh

Posted by: stevey14/88
Original Content:

Iam a 16 year old german man, my grandfarther fought the russians onthe eastern front, he lost his brother and best friend there. Iam very proud of my grandfarther (he died inthe 80s) he is my hero, my farther has told me my grandfarthers war stories and also that really my grandfarther never spoke of the war much only now again and even then he would burst into tears sometimes. I have read much on the war inthe eastern front to learn what he must of went through and the more i read about the russian army and stalin the more and more i hate. Russian soldiers mutilating german corpses, mass rapes of german women and children, shooting POWs, shooting there own men etc etc. I really do wish the german army had won inthe east and wiped it clean of that slav scum and made it into something great. Even today russians are not to be trusted look at the killings they are doing at the moment. The world will never be safe until this sub-human vermin is wiped off the face of the earth !

I’m torn between editing that thread title to read “stupid person, watch and shoot, watch and shoot” and banning him. Amrit had a good point about the 14/88 in his title though - almost enough to deserve an outright ban by itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

The 14 words are “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.” or “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth”, both by David Lane (a neo-Nazi) while the 88 are “What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.”, which is a direct quote from Mein Kampf.

Incidentally, his IP address is registered to Tiscali, which is a UK residential ISP.

If you want, I will ban this guy now. I’m surprised it went on this long. I haven’t been following this thread until now.

Has he had any warnings? If so, I’ll press button 5.

Okay, I read more from this thread and see that PDF27 did give a formal warning. I don’t think it will be long.

Informal rather than formal warning - formal warnings show up under the user’s “Infractions” panel in their User Profile, and Stevey hasn’t got one.

I’ve just given him a formal warning after he opened the “Stevey is not a Nazi” thread when I’d informally warned everyone not to do such a thing.

Oh dear, I thought it was 14 88mm flak guns or something…

In any case, I’m almost positive that this is a troll, but one that has actually caused some good discussion…

I know a couple of internet madhatters based in London, and wonder if this might be one of them…

Well, I am willing to do the honors if he pushes this any further.

Probably best if you do as both of us have been involved in the “discussions” with him and it would look more impartial if you did it.