Reported Post by Nickdfresh

Nickdfresh has reported a post.

Reason:

Um, calling long-standing members “morons?”

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Panzerknacker
Original Content:

In not a surprize, the russian guiltiness has been confirmed since the late 1980s. In my moderators days I had to battle daily the two russians here Chevan and the other guy because they always were denying this all the time, what a couple of morons.

I’d be tempted just to quote that and reply “And because none of the other moderators agreed with you”

When PK was modding he would have had the banhammer out for anyone who called him a moron.

However, he hasn’t been on much lately. I suspect he’s been involuntarily back at the hospital for the terminally deluded where they’ve been trying to get his meds correct. Looks like they have a way to go yet.

The poor bastard can’t help being contemptuous of everyone who isn’t Argentinian, or perhaps Catalonian, even if they speak Spanish. I sent him a PM at #3 in this thread http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?10652-Re-Photos-of-Mexican-Forces. Here’s his recent reply.

Re: Can you help this member with Spanish language sources?

I have a serious dislike for anithing mexican but aniway I ll se iif I can do it.