Reported Post by Nickdfresh

Nickdfresh has reported a post.

Reason:

Uncle fvckwit J! The dumb ****ing drunken uncle that shows up around your house at holiday time to shoot off his mouth!

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Uncle J
Original Content:

That’s the way it goes.

In view of the above the one must admit that there is no different between German nazis and Polish nationalist AK ,they are both Nazis,both fascists.

BTW, our Generalissimo Hero of the Soviet Union seems to be posting from Switzerland, and a quick Google of his IP sends up red flags of a habit of spamming and trolling…

The Mighty Red Banner of the Troll Empire. I have been watching this guy since he signed up, and shows a similar hand to that of Wittman 111. Witman is in Croatia, Looked up J, and he is from Stockholm Sweden. Though it would not surprise me that he and Witt, are the same chump using two bogus I.P’s (if thats possible ) Dubious history as you said. Short leash him, unless he provides some entertainment for us, no reason to let him hang around for long (assuming he doesn’t learn his lesson.)

I’m less concerned by their distortions of history to suit their own beliefs than their stupidity; refusal to consider altering their beliefs when confronted with compelling contrary evidence; and their responses to non-existent statements which they imagine were made.

Maybe we should institute a dumb f**k logo which mods can post on terminally stupid posts or statements to amuse ourselves on this half dead forum? :wink: :smiley:

BTW, I think Uncle J was being generous calling the forum half dead. More like suffering from a terminal disease but hanging on in the hope of a miracle cure.

:mrgreen: LOL

imi isn’t exactly a mental giant either, he should stick to Budapest battle dioramas…

Perhaps one of these would serve as the Logo RS*,

kingofinternet.jpg

head_explodes.jpg

I rather like these, the last most of all.

dumbfuck.jpg

1331359834683_3579432.jpg

5f0b4433b4cfd1ba53a9c18d6d68c5d6.jpg

59442715.jpg

a74dc7f8b50d3d45c6aa207ddd980e08.jpg

0727bb1ed6ba03321a85616a07dfba64.jpg

1353206065251_5442405.jpg

MjAxMi1kZjQ3ZjVlYTgzZWYzOTll.jpg

All most revealing, and excellent picks. We might then add this in response to their DumbF***edness.

ByOKjOLIgAAW7BW.jpg

Seems clear enough, except for really dumb dumb ****s.

I vote for this as the new mod instruction to dumb ****s. :wink: :smiley:

Edit: Reminds me of what presumably were orders for some poorly thought out military exercises, i.e. cluster ****s, I participated in.

Clusterf***s We had them as well, They seem to be a natural talent of 2nd. Lieutenants/Leftenants everywhere. This talent seems on occasion to re-emerge once the Officer, and gentleman achieves the rank of Major. We normally referred to these as Major F-up, or Major disaster. It was our pleasure to have Majors around, they attracted the attention of snipers if your unit happened to be in an area where they were operating. :wink: :slight_smile:

Our Army solved this problem by getting rid of the two split lieutenant ranks and replacing them with just one rank of Lieutenant.

Officer school graduates and OR’s who scale the heights of being an officer and a gentleman / gentlewoman are now thrust immediately into the stratospheric power band of a full looey, which avoids lesser looey’s cluster ****s.

We have not lost a war since this happened.

Alas, we haven’t won one, either, but we can’t blame lieutenants for everything.

Same here, and more entertaining variants, but also with prefix of General where they could really **** up on an epic scale.