Reported Post by Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker has reported a post.

Reason:

This was pure provocation and off topic.

Forum: Off Topic - General
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh

Posted by: Nickdfresh
Original Content:

Panzerknacker’s country also used to drug students and throw them out the back of a C-130 over the Atlantic…

For a change he’s got a point - posts edited accordingly. That one was really rather below the belt Nick - it isn’t his fault that his country was ruled by a bunch of murdering thugs, yet you brought him into it. Naughty naughty…

/me wags finger :wink:

Oh come on!! :smiley: I’m really sorry I hurt his little feelings, but geez, 1000 Yardstare and Cuts made numerous, similar comments to him in the Falklands War forum where they didn’t necessarily apply. It was almost sport…

LOL I could care less about being edited, but that whole thread is a bit of an absurdity. MikeM is lucky some of the UK citizens in my other forum, like a certain Scottish webmaster named Seshmeister, would have ripped his head off and punted it…

And PK is the last one to complain about anything since he’s been sniping at Fire Fly and RS*, sometimes completely off-topically and out of the blue, and intentionally kicking up shit…

If I get edited, then someone better tell him to cool it and to stop kicking up shit (when he’s fresh off vacation no less) the minute he can gets the opportunity to poke someone in the eye…

Yeah, I know. Thing is, I’ve made similar comments to him in the past about mods having to be held to a higher standard.

As for 1000 Yard Stare/Cuts, if they were doing it in the Falklands war forum then it’s relevant - after all the Junta were doing exactly that when the Falklands war was on, and were deposed as a result of losing the war. It’s got naff all to do with padding lamp posts in the UK though/

Basically, it was a borderline one that I culled because all the factors above were showing - if you hadn’t been a mod, if it was in the Falklands forum or if it had even been peripherally relevant to the topic it would have stayed.

Oh, and yes, if PK does get out of line I’ll happily tell him to cool down. He’s looking for a fight at the moment and I’m not going to pick one with him unless I have to.

I dunno, PK seems to like to poster and thump his chest for some reason…

Actually, I think he’s more like a school kid testing the new boundires, seeing how much he can get away with in class…