Reported Post by pdf27

pdf27 has reported a post.

Reason:

Promoting his own website, not sure if he’s actually spamming but he did bump a 2 year old thread with an inane comment for his first post…

Forum: Vietnam War
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Manovar
Original Content:

The My Lai Massacre was the Vietnam War mass murder of as many as 500 unarmed civilians, in which most of them were women, children, infants, and elderly people, in My Lai Village, South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by U.S army soldiers of “Charlie” Company, 11th Brigade, Americal Division. The massacre was covered up until more than year later when a helicopter gunner revealed the event, leading to a special investigation into the event.

While 14 U.S. soldiers were initially charged with criminal offences in My Lai, only Second Lieutenant William Calley, a platoon leader in Charlie Company, was convicted. Calley publicly apologized for the massacre nearly 40 years later, in a talk to Kiwanis Club in Columbus, near Fort Benning, where he was convicted.

The My Lai massacre became a turning point in Vietnam war. Morale of the remaining American troops in Vietnam after the “Vietnamization” strategy had taken placed, was low. Many of them were annoyed, frustrated and addicted to drugs as a result. The murder also stands as one of the darkest days in American’s military history, questioning the American way of war from military leadership, training to morale of soldiers in Vietnam.

http://thevietnamwar.info/my-lai-massacre/

Manovar’s IP places him in Viet Nam, in both Ho Chi Minh city, and Hanoi. So his motivations seem clear enough, let him run off at the mouth, he might be fun. (for awhile ) His home page is the link in the comment. Most sign-ups from V.N. are just dumping game spam, not actually writing anything, even if it is just dogmatic propaganda.

That’s why I didn’t nuke him instantly, but I don’t think it’ll be long…

Most likely not, I hope he’s at least entertaining now that Witman took his ball and went home.

I didn’t see any of that stuff seen by you cynics.

I may be too innocent to be allowed on the internet.

His ball? I think you mean his panzer toys…

Could be so, I’m uncertain that he would know what to do with a ball.

532887_410580915651761_56654447_n.jpg

But are those horns holding up your Halo?? :wink: :slight_smile:

teu26.gif

I have only one horn, although less often than in my youth.

Nowadays it is flat out holding itself up, never mind a halo. :wink: :lol: