Reported Post by pdf27

pdf27 has reported a post.

Reason:

Whole thread just reeks of trolling/nazi apologia, but I’m in a vile mood this morning (the Mrs gave me a hug last night without thinking and my shoulder is killing me) so need a second opinion…

Forum: American Military
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: J.A.W.
Original Content:

Feb` 22 1945;
The USAAF & RAF unleashed a maximum effort air-blitz on Germany, from massive strategic bomber attacks on city centres to zapping individual farmers standing in paddocks… a terror attack/atrocity strafing that was an ‘order of magnitude’ more wide-ranging & viciously destructive than the Luftwaffe ever dealt out…not that Hitler didn’t wish he could do like-wise, but dirty stuff indeed, by supposedly moral democratic standards…

JAW has been increasing his irritability quotient lately, let him run out a bit more rope, then give it a yank. His other post tonight also seemed like he was looking for a spat. Hope your shoulder feels better soon.

He gets frustrated when ignored, so he talks to himself in a thread he has a particular obsession with and makes increasingly bizarre, belligerent statements in order to get responses and start a fight. I mentioned he exhibits troll behaviors early on by going on repetitive tangents and mentioning he’s been banned before…

Here’s a link to where he’s banned, and I only had to Google his dubious, unsourced quotes to find it: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/day-night-strategic-bombing-36150-3.html

He’s not only refighting the bad fight from another board, he’s also ignoring other threads here such as the Bomber Harris Bastard brawl…

Apart from JAW’s inability to form a sentence; series of sentences; let alone a paragraph, which reflects an inability to form thoughts in a normal fashion, he hasn’t said much in the reported thread that demonstrates much more than a particular and supportable opinion. To the extent that I can work out what he’s trying to say.

I think it would be useful if I tried to draw out his thoughts, so that we can all benefit from them.

Wear rubber gloves, don’t want any of his “thoughts” getting on you… :wink:

I have a range of gloves from the thin latex type to the thick chemical handling type, plus various leather gloves from rigger’s gloves to welder’s gloves.

Which do you think is most resistant to JAW’s “thoughts”?

Bearing in mind that I have to type in them.

Speech recognition software over a mobile phone line. From the next county. That should be moderately OK.

That would seem adequate… but you may want to hold the phone with the chem glove, and have it on speakers. :wink: It would be another matter if he just has difficulty putting things into words, which would account for some frustrations, then its no real trouble to help someone sort it out, and they will generally mellow out. Not sure that this will be useful in Jaw’s case. As it stands, his posts serve only to stir up some activity in the boards. Reposting the same failed arguments in forum after forum is not altogether a rational trait, so if this forum does not meet his needs, then he may just move along(or get moved along) to another.

Speech recognition software?

Do you mean that there is software which will convert JAW’s cryptic and ungrammatical posts into sense?

No, just words!

The more posting he does, the more I’m thinking he has a wheel in the sand. Considering his latest missives, he may fill out that 5th point before too long.