Reported Post by pdf27

pdf27 has reported a post.

Reason:

And he’s at it again. Evil scheming jooz!

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: J.A.W.
Original Content:

It seems to me…
…that as original self-styled exclusive bretheren ‘Chosen People of the only true God’… the Jewish people
must accept a fair degree of responsibility for the way they are perceived & related to…

& they way they maintain the guilt bounty of Hitler’s historical murderous onslaught is epic…

Obviously, the Polish people feel justified in pointing out that millions of their relatives suffered & died
during & after WW2 … which was ostensibly kicked off to support their state/peoples self determination,
in the face of the Nazi/Soviet pact carve-up…

He seems to hate Churchill more than Hitler, the panzers were the greatest thing ever…

I think the writing is on the wall here…

Agreed, he has had a full share of warnings, and a vacation, I’m not really interested in allowing him to continue his thinly veiled promotion of his Church of the perpetual Fanboi. He has one point left, and although he has shown some congeniality of late, its just affectation to get him by awhile longer. Feel free to hit eject anytime.

I don’t disagree, but I’m willing to give him some mercy if ever he writes a coherent sentence with conventional punctuation. :wink: :smiley:

I thought about reporting one of his recent posts because it got about 80% of the way to standard expression, but perhaps it just seemed better compared with his usual truncated attempts at rational expression.

It would be nice if he would just get along, but his recent efforts seem in light of this reported post, as well as a few others in the last couple days lead me to believe that he will back off a bit, then begin again with his “Uber Alles” fascination. My main concern is that nothing ever changes with him, its always the same argument, no matter what the subject. At any rate, it would not distress me overmuch to find him sent to the cornfield.
His pithy presence does serve to increase activity on the boards which is a good thing, but may not be worth his Fanboi nonsense. Most of his other foggy bluster is to a point, tolerable. This changed once he went on about Jews being responsible for their treatment, that crosses the line for me.