Reported Post by pdf27

pdf27 has reported a post.

Reason:

Aly J going off the deep end again - trying to get banned?

Forum: Off Topic
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: aly j
Original Content:

Something (which in this case, I’m referring to homosexuals) that has to be empowered by the government isn’t right. White, straight men and women don’t need any empowerment from anyone, because by nature we are perfect and we survived by sticking to what mother-nature intended us to do… Including keeping homosexuals in their places: on the outer.

I say “white” because western society was built by straight white men and women.

It isn’t the first time, Aly-j has been booted how many times now? The Comment is inappropriate, and should be addressed. I’ll Edit the comment, and PM Aly to inform her as to why.

I was going to post a reasoned reply to that post, but it’s a waste of time.

She’s either being wilfully provocative or, more probably, expressing her own idiotic opinions.

Anyway, there is no requirement that everyone has to be in favour of gay marriage or tolerant of homosexuals nor, in aly’s case, even vaguely informed about history or slightly intelligent.

I wouldn’t give her oxygen by banning or threatening a ban.

I think Bravo32’s response was sufficient.

I sent a pm, in which I stated that the Staff could not allow this sort of posting by her to occur again, and she had best refrain from doing it again. The Edit was more an Exclamation Point for her, but if you all think it best, I’ll restore the entire comment.

Nah, I’m happy to go with you.

To adapt the line usually attributed to Voltaire, I may disagree with what aly says, but I couldn’t be bothered lifting a finger to defend her right to say it.

How about we put a mod comment on her post: “Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has one. And all forums have an arsehole, and aly j is ours.”?

Nah, probably not helpful. :wink: :smiley:

P.S.

Bravo 32 and I quoted the original post in our replies.

Up to you if you want to edit them.

Perhaps not helpful, but mightily brimming with honesty. :slight_smile: :wink: (I’ll leave to quoted post intact, I edited mostly just to give her/his nose a tweak.)