Reported Post by Richie B

Richie B has reported a post.

Reason:

This post is pure shite together with most other contributions from Colonel Hogan

Forum: WWII Websites
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: colonel hogan
Original Content:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************this is a great web find it was pretty damn cool!!!

Normally I ignore these threads, but in this case colonel hogan posted two posts full of irrelevant drivel in the same thread, which had been untouched for about 18 months. He rarely does anything of benefit to the forum anyway, so I’ve issued a formal warning.

I think it’s about damn time the brat gets the boot, be it a temporary one (for first).

He’s had his formal warning, so wait and see if it does any good…

I’m with FTG for, at the very least, suspending the boy for a while if he ignores the warning.

He’s a waste of bandwidth.

Well lookie here, I just got a PM from the moron. Has he never heard the expression “when in a hole, stop digging”?

sorry bad day and i was trying to get to s/sgt it’s my favorite rank and i saw i was only 1 rank away. it wont happen again.

Spamming the forums to go up a rank is after all rather naughty, and he’s telling a mod that’s what he was doing as an excuse??? What a numpty!

It didn’t, apparently…

I think I’m going to take sterner measures…