Reported Post by Rising Sun*

Rising Sun* has reported a post.

Reason:

I’m not disposed to allow self-promoting commercial advertising like this, particularly when I doubt that fanciful fiction like this has any place on this site.

What do other mods think?

Forum: WWII Books
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: BrianMoreland
Original Content:

Last September I released my novel, Shadows in the Mist. The book is a supernatural war thriller set in Germany in October 1944. A U.S. platoon crosses enemy lines in the Hurtgen Forest and discovers a Nazi bunker beneath a church. The Nazis, all dead, have unleashed a terrifying weapon in the woods that is stalking the lost platoon. A covert mission turns into a race for survival. It’s been called “Band of Brothers meets DaVinci Code.”

I did extensive research in Germany, walked the battle fields, and interviewed both U.S. and German soldiers. I studied the Nazis obsession with the Occult and made some fascinating discoveries that are revealed in the novel. Shadows in the Mist is based on a true secret order within the Waffen-SS. To learn more, go to www.BrianMoreland.com

Brian

Agreed - spammer so far as I’m concerned, his only two posts have been about promoting his book.

Deleted the original post, given him 4 infraction points and a very stiff warning, and submitted the post about the book to that anti-spam service which should stop him cluttering other forums with it. If he does it again he’s history so far as I’m concerned.

Nice warning. Very stiff! :smiley: