Reported Post by Rising Sun*

Rising Sun* has reported a post.

Reason:

When have we seen this sort of thing before?

And from whom?

Time will tell if it’s yet another aly j clone.

Have any other mods had a friendship request from this member, or have I been specially favoured?

Forum: Off Topic
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: khufu41
Original Content:

im new and i dont understand how i get those lil bars or award things or get to get a rank picture or anything please help and how do i join an army like the germans etc

Another 13-year-old brat.
Unfortunately I got no friendship request so far.

He probably likes my childish approach to things rather than your mature conduct. :smiley:

UNfortunately?

You’re nuts. :smiley:

Mmmh, I thought exactly the opposite and blamed it on your fatherly approach. BTW, I’m still blessed with a pending friendship request by 14-year-old “Passchendaele_Baby”.

My fatherly approach could involve a cane landing on an errant child’s arse.

Curious name. I wouldn’t have thought there was a lot of opportunity for reproduction at that event.

Seriously, I think we have another problem with this clown.

He’s started two threads and has ‘nazi’ as a tag in both. Okay, maybe that’s fair enough as the Nazis were prominent in WWII.

At #3 at http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9208 the first video that comes up looks to me like a bit of Nazi propaganda about SS of some version in the East, with closing scenes seeming to linger on untermensch. FTG’s input would be worthwhile on that, as I could translate only a few words. The next video in the series is extolling the SS. Okay, maybe that’s fair enough as the other videos seem to be more weapons related, not that I’ve viewed them.

Nonetheless, I think we’ve been here before, either with the current member or one of his clones from some pro-Nazi background.

Time will tell, and maybe it won’t take too long.

Well, the first clip is just a “Wochenschau” outtake including the known rasping narrator’s voive.
The second one you mentioned is “not available in my country” (like so many NS related youtube stuff).
Anyway, we should watch the kid closely since he’s a 100% German from Iowa (see profile page) and we had enough trouble with alleged 100% German kiddos in the past.

Wow! Germans are everywhere, even being corn-fed in Iowa…:smiley:

I never made it to this particular part of the USA but this should be deepest provincial backwater, isn’t it?
I just learned that 41% of the “Caucasian” population of Iowa is of German origin.:slight_smile:
Maybe he’s one of them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amana_Colonies,_Iowa

Iowa is a very deep backwater. But I understand is has a strange duality of agricultural heart bread of farmers and small cities that close up by 9:00pm on a Saturday night, contrasted with a state with quite a college vibe of hipness and disproportionate impact on US politics. It was Iowa that Barrack Obama won his first major victory against Hillery…

In any case, khufu or whatever the hell he calls himself started a second dupe thread after RS* closed the first one, so I banned him for only two weeks…I must be getting soft…