Reported Post by Rising Sun*

Rising Sun* has reported a post.

Reason:

I’ve been having the same problem as Washout with being unable to load reply with quote. My computer just goes into an endless loop of doing nothing.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Forum: German Military
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Washout
Original Content:

My piece of trash computer is having a hard time with this site and wont load “reply with quote,” rrrrghh… You gave me a lot of comedy gold to work with…

It is amusing to observe nickdfresh’s instant hypocrisy as he says [quote] Pardon me if I lash out, but I find such historical conspiracy theories not accepted by anyone but fringe partisans to be completely bullshit and embarrassing…
… and then in his very next post launches into a conspiracy theory about McCarthy being a homosexual, which is not proffered by anyone except fringe partisans, and is surely the result of another desperate google search by you. By the way, I would be interested to see your source for that claim; no doubt it is scholarly, reputable, and nonpartisan

Furthermore on McCarthy: it’s also amusing to note the dozen or more “innocent” people who pleaded the fifth amendment to McCarthy’s question “Have you ever engaged in espionage for the Soviet Union” and then absconded to Russia or China within weeks and sometimes days of their testimony. I guess that’s further proof of “innocence.” Did you serve on the OJ jury?

As far as your copy/paste from another corrupt, desperate 5 minute google search regarding The Soviet Union receiving uranium from the United States, let us note that your list begins in 1945. Well that’s when the Soviets had to start going elsewhere for Uranium because their stooge Franklin was out of office and couldn’t help them anymore, and with that I will quote from the book called Dupes: by Paul Kengor (cant wait to see your comedy show response as you personally smear and attempt to discredit Kengor). Again, my own interjections will be in bold

Whoops. I asked you if I was going to have to hold your hand and guide you through everything. I see now that I do. Unfortunately, this is going to play out more slowly than i would prefer because I have to work and go to school. Otherwise i could devote more time to providing you with an education which you need. Of course, you’re welcome to take the reigns of your own education[/quote]

The problem exists since the last software update, I remember reporting it back then.

I just keep clicking 'til the reply box shows…

Let me upgrade to the latest vbulletin version. Hopefully that will fix it.