Reported Post by Rising Sun*

Rising Sun* has reported a post.

Reason:

[quote]Originally Posted by tankgeezer View Post
I hope you have traveling plans Washout, you’ve been warned sufficiently, so its vacation time for you. For failing to adhere to site rules, despite several official warnings, you are banned for a minimum period of 10 days. This may be increased upon review of the entire Staff. -Tankgeezer-

This is what I meant by a mod knowing when Washout had crossed the line.

Just as welll, probably, because it was becoming tiring jousting with a zealot who wasn’t going to be persuaded by facts etc. My sock drawer has been neglected for far too long.

Oddly enough, in a discussiion with my wife earlier tonight she mentioned an occasion which stuck in her mind, which I’ve forgotten, back in the 70s when apparently I was in heated debate with another law student about issues to do with our Aborigines and he eventually said plaintively to me, after I had demolished all his arguments, “but you just keep quoting facts”.

Looks like I haven’t changed much.[/quote]
Forum: WWII Books
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: tankgeezer
Original Content:

I hope you have traveling plans Washout, you’ve been warned sufficiently, so its vacation time for you. For failing to adhere to site rules, despite several official warnings, you are banned for a minimum period of 10 days. This may be increased upon review of the entire Staff. -Tankgeezer-

And we are very pleased that you haven’t changed. Feel free to permaban this guy if you like, he seems unwilling to learn.

Nah, he’s a a bit of a PITA, but not terminal. Yet.

Some years ago I spent a bit of time encouraging Chevan to abandon the rabid anti-Semitic views which infected his posts. He probably harbours the same views now, but as far as the forum is concerned he’s behaved himself very welll since.

Not that I expect Washout to be similarly redeemed, but one must always try.

Chevan has moderated his views somewhat, and seems far less conspiratorial than he used to be. He does occasionally drop the Judeo-Bolshevik conspiracy tidbit, but seems a bit more worldly now…