Reported Post by Rising Sun*

Rising Sun* has reported a post.

Reason:

Other mods, please note “no reply to PM” statement.

Imi needs psychiatric treatment, but I don’t see any point in banning or punishing him over this as the closed thread stops him pursuing his paranoid fantasies.

If he wants to start them up in other threads, that might be a different matter.

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Rising Sun*
Original Content:

Perhaps the point will be made all the more clear if the entire thread is deleted. Or at least prune back those posts that contribute nothing legitimate to the original question.

I’m happy with whatever other mods decide to do.

Does anyone but you, Nick, and me ever come on here anymore? :slight_smile:

Probably not.

Other people probably have something else to do in the evenings.

Also, the forum ain’t exactly been sparkling the last few years, apart from our input.

LOL Chevan requested the thread opening via PM. He expressed some regret later and says pretty much that, that imi needs help…

Imi certainly needs psychiatric help, but I didn’t impose any punishment because it would just reinforce the poor bastard in his paranoid beliefs. Closing the thread will be bad reinforcement enough for a sadly disturbed person.

Very true, no need to fan the flames with him, unless he escalates to posting that stuff across the boards, or otherwise begins causing a lot of trouble, let him swim in his soup. I am however, given pause to wonder how there could be anything more interesting than our little World, and what else could ever be so compelling as to distract the membership from sitting here for hours a day. :wink:

I blame it on young people.

The little bastards think they have futures to look forward to, while we have been forced by the vicissitudes of life to realise that our futures are well behind us.

Hence our interest in history, the study of which is preoccupied with understanding what went wrong. :frowning:

They are pretty delusional when it comes to futures, having watched video from various colleges, and Universities, I’m convinced that people of all Nations will be ordering burgers, and fries from other people who hold Masters, and doctoral degrees. (though doubtless the orders will still come out wrong ) :wink: :slight_smile:

I’ll make the orders even more wrong! :wink: :mrgreen:

Nick, you would at least own the McD’s or should I say Nick D’s and market the wrong orders like a game show, "Step right up! try your luck on the Menu Wheel of fortune! " The enticement would be an extra order of soggy Fries if you actually get what you ordered. :slight_smile: (I’d use Mr. Green, but that’s what the customers faces would look like) :wink: :slight_smile:

ronald-mcdonald-cartoon.jpg

Anyone want to open a book and give odds on how long it’ll be before imi is drawn back to this old age pensioners’ club?

He is one seriously sick little puppy but, alas, just one of many similarly deluded and, unlike imi, not necessarily mentally ill people who subscribe to his strange views.

Probably once his particular neurosis goes round to the saner part of its cycle. As Paranoid as he is, I can’t imagine that he is not under someone’s care for his malady.

Probably Dr Morell, except he’s long dead.

Then again, imi doesn’t live on the same planet as the rest of us, so Dr Morell and other Nazi luminaries probably exist in his nutty world.

He may get his Treatment from Dr. Morrell through seances. I think Hitler got most of his War planning information through them, Hitler would approve. :wink: :slight_smile: