Reported Post by Rising Sun*

Rising Sun* has reported a post.

Reason:

I don’t see why this forum should help this member generate an income, especially as he contributes nothing except what is to his financial advantage.

I’m for banning him.

Forum: General WWII Discussion
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Rising Sun*
Original Content:

Nick has reported him as well, and in light of the information posted by R Leonard, I am in agreement,show him the door. I have enjoyed seeing some of the images he’s posted, but if he is just using us to make money, then off he goes, into the Wild Blue yonder.

I’ve lost my mojo.

Four attempts at banning him and he’s still there.

Help!

I got him for you RS* did you go through his “blue page” to ban him? or the infraction button?

I’m just fine with him being given the order of the golden boot - I’ve regarded him as a spammer since he first arrived on the sight, but since there were a couple of other similar ones (Cleve and one other) I didn’t feel comfortable banning him at the time.

Apologies for not being on here very much at the moment - I’ve got a new baby to go with the toddler, am in the process of moving house and have got a new job as a Principal Engineer working for an aerospace company an 80 minute commute from home, so my available free time has evaporated recently.

Infraction button through his profile page, not a specific post.

That should work, wonder why it didn’t for you. I usually got to their profile page, and click the pen icon upper right corner of the member info box, that takes me to their Blue page, then I copy their username, click Ban members, and paste it in the appropriate box in the banning menu, then select the desired level of Perdition, and hit the ban button at the bottom.

I deleted one of his threads so I could report him to the antispam services so his IP gets blacklisted…