Reported Post by tankgeezer

tankgeezer has reported a post.

Reason:

A new player, oddly enough from Ecuador like Kurt, but a different city. nothing alarming, but is showing signs of a potential problem.

Forum: German Military
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: horst
Original Content:

He won’t be posting there again. I’ve locked the thread following sensible requests from Iron Yeoman and Wizard.

I have to agree with them about the thread, there is no merit to it.

I don’t have problems with threads discussing the SS, and their merits in combat and the like. But when fanboi-apologists chime in and tell us how they really weren’t that bad, including *****s like Piper who may have been able, competent commanders (something somewhat rare in the SS I’ve been told as many officers were ideologically, racially acceptable middlings who made up for lack of skill and academy training with sheer exuberance for killing the untermensch–often making them highly motivated, but dangerous amateurs), a line needs to be drawn. I was going to make the point, to Heimwehr specifically, that the dashing and ‘heroic’ Piper, along with his penchant for being in command of units that freely killed civilians and POWs, was well aware of Nazi atrocities as he labored directly under Himmler and helped administrate the Einsatzgruppen…