Reported Post by tankgeezer

tankgeezer has reported a post.

Reason:

Looks like it’s time to keep a close watch on IMI, he might be about to lose it again.

Forum: Other Military Units
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: imi
Original Content:

Oh i am a idiot, now I see on your avatar you’re a russian!

You should know that the Russian mafia in the 90’s in doing extraordinary circus in Hungary?
The leader Semion Mogilevich (in russian: Семён Юдкович Могилевич) who was a Russian and jewish “businessman” and the leader of the hungarian stationing russian mafia
He went all in the 90s: diesel forgery, car bombing in downtown Budapest,rocket launcher assaults against night clubs, handgrenade attacks against bars, contract killings in public streets and bars Hungary, that was the 90’s in Hungary

There are still a wealthy Russians and Jews today in Hungary who are permitted at all themselves and for small people kicking as I am, just because they are eastern racists and typically russian mentality crazy beasts: cocain and vodka addicts and cold blooded killers who hate white germans, more prefers and control the the criminal gipsyes

Sorry Chevan now but our conversation is now over: I don’t talk russians because personal matters
I have a few russian enemy, who ruin and destroy my life,humble me and murder some of my family members and my some of my german friends (my innocent german friends die for World War 2 reasons, because the crazy jewish russians blame them for the holocaust after five generation still, thats crazy
Russia and Israel is the worst enemy of the white human race: terrorizing Hungary and the other smaller countries still today, looks like the communist-jewish system terror and the the KGB methods did not end in 1989
Goodbye