Rising Sun is back in disguise

Rising Sun is back as the user “Registrar, Oxbridge”. I thought I recognised the writing style, and they’re both posting from the same IP group in Australia.

Don’t think it’s a mod issue unless he starts arguing with himself, but I thought I ought to flag it up as people seem to be looking for him. I’m not intending to blow his cover in the general forum unless we have to…

Good eye.

I dont understand what could be the reason for that…other to spare an infraction point already given to the RS profile.

I think it just helped the joke along. I can’t imagine he’s really bothered about an infraction point enough to completely change userID.

Maybe, some of his post are a bit strange.

Well, I was reading his post and he definately looks like RS, If actually is him is in infraction, in the Rules for Members clearly said:

[b]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman]You are only allowed one account.

[/FONT][/b][/SIZE]

He’s OK if he’s locked himself out of the original account (he’s done that at least once before) - there are quite a number of people who got off on the wrong foot then reregistered under an assumed name.
However, his behaviour is turning a little strange to say the least!

True enough, but the man has talent…

LOL the perils of drunk posting.

• there are quite a number of people who got off on the wrong foot then reregistered under an assumed name.
    However, his behaviour is turning a little strange to say the least!

Well, to be honest, I’m just glad to see he’s still with us…I think he’s one of the better posters overall, despite his exentricities…

With this one as long as he doesnt start any trouble we will let it be. Probably just forgot the password to his other account. Actually this could be his 3rd…I think he originally had just Rising Sun instead of Rising Sun*

Good spot … since he has been here for awhile well let him go but news members we should keep the one account rule.

If he is RS, he seems to be emulating the style of our Yugoslavian member Librarian.

Strange indeed.