Rocky Balboa

So ive seen them all now or so I hope! Just watched the last movie “Rocky Balboa” and I have to say that I was impressed. I guess if i had to rank them I would say 1,2,6,3,4,5. It was a proper conclusion to the movie series which 5 did not give for fans of the movie. The cast is excellent. The fight seen is one of the more realistic ones but does not hold the spirit of some of the others. The relation to Rocky is as good as the first 2. So if your a Rocky fan its a must see. You might disagree wit my ranking but I think you will have to admit its much better than 5. I might add that I didnt really expect much from this movie besides an old “Sly” trying to make some bucks. However I must say he did a good job in refreshing the idea of why most people liked the movie in the 1st place. Anyhoo JMO.

Curious to hear yours if youve see it?

Thanx for the feedback.Can’t wait to see it.
I have seen the whole movie series about 3 times over.
My personal ranking would be 4,3,2,1,5.

The movie Awesome! i definitely wan’t to go see it again here is my personal ranking 4,1,6,5,3,2

Thank you for the recommendation. I wasn’t sure if this last movie would be worth the price of admission, so I’m glad to hear it was good. I loved all the Rocky movies, so I will definitely go see this one.