Roll call!

A recent post to an old thread started by Gen Sandworm, who makes very, very rare appearances, made me wonder who is and isn’t on the forum admin etc now.

Apart from the current mods who are on the forum regularly, those above us appear rarely.

What is the current organisation above the mods and who fills what position?

I’ll second that one, my inquiring mind wants to know.

Welp, I now have “supermod” powers, which I didn’t before (meaning I can edit in the War Room). But I wonder if we need webmasters to make more administrative decisions, such as suspending new registrations until the current spammerathon is over…

It would be prudent to do so, at least till the children of the corn get tired of their latest game.

Approving registrations would be a lot of work.

Well, banning 5-10 spammers an hour, and deleting 4 or 5 spam posts/threads a day, or so is also proving to be a lot of work…

I was alerted but couldn’t do anything! All I could gather was we had major problems and I could barely access the basics. No Mod or Admin Panel. I admit im pretty far out of the loop now. Forgotten how to do alot of stuff too! IMO it probably would be a good idea to start approving members. Spammers probably wont wait. However New Members probably wont want to wait too long!