Rommel Vehicle?

so i have been reading up on guderian and rommel and they both seem to move around in the same vehicle its a communication halftrack or armoured car .i was wondering if anyone could give me any info about the halftrack or armoured car that rommels staff and him used.thanks.

Here is a picture f one of his vehicles but help would be much appreciated

The vehicle on your photo is a captured british AEC Dorchester “MAX”, notice the field-made german insignia.
In North Africa Rommel normally used a SdKfz.250/3 halftrack with frame antenna, mostly the “Greif” (griffin):

sometimes the “Adler” (eagle):

thank you alot i have been wondering aobut this for quite sometime now and i was also wondering about any tactics or methods used by rommel that were unusual such as when he tied logs to the back of trucks to create dust trails thus making it seem like it was a tank coloumn when it was infact a convoy.also his 88 tactics i have wondered how he used this weapon to such great success

Another one of the “Max” including Rommel on top and his personal pennant.

That wasn’t particularly unusual - before Alamein the 8th Army used lorries specially fitted with aircraft engines/propellers on the back to simulate entire convoys with a single vehicle.

it was a ‘quad’ right?