saints and soldiers

has anyone seen it because i am thanking of buying it and i dont want to buy a movie that sux

I rented it from blockbuster awhile back. I think someone said they saw it for 5 bucks somewhere. I thought it was a decent movie. Interesting film I know someone in hear didn;t really care for it from what I recall from my thread. I think it is worth at least a viewing so rent it and see what you think I know blockbuster has this thing where you can rent a movie and watch it and if you like it you can purchase it for a bit more so it would be in a sense like buying it.

Yeah i rented it from blockbuster 2 weeks ago and i quite liked it.

sorry, but we already have one post about this movie

I thought it was a really good movie. The only thing that bugged me was at the end when a panzerfaust is shot at a group of soldiers (can’t remember if they were American or German), and it directly hits a really skinny fallen tree in the background (it doesn’t sound bad, but the way it happens visually looks quite ridiculous), and you can even see the string that the rocket was attached to. But that’s it.

For a low budget movie it was very good, not a lot of combat but a cool story. The movie was filmed for under 1 million dollars. I recommend you rent it first.