Scientists invent a way to turn sh*t into diamond

this is a totally strange world, isnt it
by the way, don’t ask me if this is a joke or not, i find it in a chinese newspaper

:o :o Crazy… I must invest if this works!! :lol:

Does it only work with Chinese poop?

no, its actually cow poop they are using
and its not the chinese who invent it, i forget which race, but not chinese for sure

and its not the chinese who invent it, i forget which race, but not chinese for sure[/quote]

Maybe it was those Germans and their masterful engineering! :o :smiley:

and its not the chinese who invent it, i forget which race, but not chinese for sure[/quote]

Maybe it was those Germans and their masterful engineering! :o :D[/quote]
Conceptually it isn’t hard - anything that contains enough carbon can be turned into Diamond. The problem is that the treatment process is very expensive indeed, and the quality of the diamonds it produces is often rather indifferent.

Maybe it was those Germans and their masterful engineering! :o :D[/quote]
Conceptually it isn’t hard - anything that contains enough carbon can be turned into Diamond. The problem is that the treatment process is very expensive indeed, and the quality of the diamonds it produces is often rather indifferent.[/quote]

I tought that it was getting enought pressure to make carbon into a diamond that was the problem.