Section Italian Military.

Hello. Given the vast amount and quality of the material posted by me and others( and the one that I plan to post in the future)related with the italian armed forces up 1943 I am convinced they deserve its own dedicated subforum.

For example the Regia Marina is still missing.

Panzerknacker my friend, I’m in support of an Italian equipment thread.
I admit I’m a little less supportive of a thread on Italian military units, with one notable exception:
Decima Flotiglia Mas.
Possibly one of the most forgotten units in military history, whose achievements are even today largely overlooked.

Kind and Respectful Regards Panzerknacker my friend, Uyraell.

Thanks Uyraell, I am specting more people here seconding me.

What about a Franco-Italian military section?

The issue is not ignored. While I second the idea of this new section, it can only get set up by an admin.

Thank you guys, hopefully Mister Procyon will hear our pleas.

I agree that there is much about Italy’s military history to warrant its own section, but I doubt that there has been sufficient interest and posts to date to justify creating that section.

I don’t mind creating it. I had posting issues yesterday, so sorry about the delay.

I agree that there is much about Italy’s military history to warrant its own section, but I doubt that there has been sufficient interest and posts to date to justify creating that section.
Oh, there are already enough topics in "0the rmilitary " section dealing with Italy armored forces, it would be nice to separate them from a section wich also involve several partisan and paramilitary units, In that way the browsing and searching of that topics would be easier.

I don’t mind creating it. I had posting issues yesterday, so sorry about the delay.

Thanks Procyon, believe me that it going to be the most interesting section.

Hi,

I’ve created the Italian WW2 Military section. (Moderators: Feel free to move threads.)

Just saw that, kind of weirded me out when I was it at first.

Cool.

by was you mean saw?
I also moved a bunch of threads over and left a link in the old forum section for 3 months.

Thank you very much. :smiley:

You’re very welcome! Feedback is always appreciated.