Selection of german weapons - Modern/Post-War Photos | Gallery

Selection of german weapons

From top to down: Machinengewehr 34 (MG34) Gewehr 43 (G43) Karabiner K98k (K98) Sturmgewehr 44 (StG44)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/modern/21262/selection-of-german-weapons

Very nice collection of weapon’s there, and they look to be in very good condition as well :slight_smile:

it’s not as heavy as it looks, really. but of course a lot heavier than the modern carbon rifles, etc. i really enjoyed it, it was really accurate. one of my friends back in Germany, his grandfather had hidden and old 98k in their shed, he feared that there would be militias rampaging through Germany, just like after WW1. As far as I know, it’s still up there, in great condition (I think my friends dad is still cleaning it every once in a while.

The K98 is the only one I have.But I would love to have the other one’s

Stevey stevey stevey, do you remember the third law of Noah- "You shall not steal". Do you even asked Svedes from Gothia Arms Historical Society, to lett you use this photo.
There is direct link for you german machineguns submachineguns sniperrifles and rifles during ww2

In my opinion you must bee banned from this site for live