Should we have other languages ?

I am wondering if I should make some forums for people who speak a language other than English? How about Duetsch? Russian?

I wouldnt worry about it unless alot of people join that speak languages other than the major ones. For instance those you cant translate on google. :smiley:

On another note. Might be cool to have an Off-Topic forum so we can share some funny links and what not.

wish granted;)

ww2admin I am from Ukraine, but I can speak Russian, I think this gut idia!

Can you bring more Russians to this board? If you can, I’ll create a forum for you guys where you can speak in your own language. Maybe you can find some Russian pictures too:)

It would appear that the Russians have already gotten started :). I hope we get more international people to take place in the discussions. Its nice to hear the views of people from other countries with different perpectives.

do you think if the message is not too long, there should be a brief english translation for those who doesnt speak russian? (just suggesting, thanks for reading)

Don’t you think it will be a little hard to manage more than one languages?

Russian approach! :slight_smile: Do not worry! We use translators. I can understand about what you speak :slight_smile: hence I too I can something translate for you. Only translation quality crappy! :smiley:

PS Why it is impossible to load an own avatar? :cry: :?:

I am making Russian avatars for you guys! Just wait a little longer…

Why you take away russia language? This is very bed!!!

want to translate?,here you have lots of translators,they`rent exactlies but I recommend TRANSLATION EXPERT

TRANSLATIONS IN= http://translation.langenberg.com/ (use translation experts)

Well I speak Russian and know a few people on the site that speak it to, alot of Germans are on here to, but that sounds like a good idea. :smiley: :smiley: 8)

Let’s have a German language forum. I can read it passably well and would enjoy the practice. Walther could moderate it for us, so there’d be no extra work created.

I think that you should have the forum able to recognize Crylic, not that its become a major problem, but some people can’t understand some threads in the Russian Army forum.

I know a lots of argentines who speak spanish,we can have also the spanish section.I can translate every word of the menu of this site and the button,options to spanish.

also i can help to bring lots of members.