Signature size

I just wondered what the limits on the signature are?

Erwin is wrong Avatars are 90 x 90, signatures can be anything you like, within reason.

We want to be able to read the posts and not struggle through loads of signatures.

Yours is fine mate.

Why you deleted my post david byrne?,you could quote mine and just said that i was wrong :? .

My avatar is 100x100, but I don’t think its too intrusive, is it ok or shall I make it smaller?

Sorry Erwin I hit delete instead of quote. :oops:

Just goes to prove no-one is perfect eh!

Oh and what has Talking Heads got to do with anything?

http://www.talking-heads.net/david.html

It looks OK to me, in fact it looks quite good actually, what programme did you use to get the photo?

you are a skott,as david,and he is good musician,he has some songs that i like :wink: .

and don’t worry.

It looks OK to me, in fact it looks quite good actually, what programme did you use to get the photo?[/quote]

I built up the image using 3 layers layers, the programme I use is a free one and its great! Its called paint.net

Background of the picture is the same color as the forum so it looks like its invisible! Here’s a few others I made, feel free to use them!

SS Tiger, you are requested to post the avatars in their proper thread:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=293

Thanks mate! Looks great! :lol: :smiley:

They are rather good. I have just now downloaded that programme, seems easy to use, I may give it a go later, thanks…

Editted to add

Maybe we have a candidate for Combat Photgrapher here?

the rules say 90X90, but i am going to allow avator bigger than that if its not too big, so yours is fine, SS tiger

I’m all for it!

Glad you guys like them! What does a Combat Photographer do?

Check your PM

I’ll step down as Combat Photographer if it is the wish of the other Mods/Admins. CP work is slow these days! :shock:

i dont mind if you stay, its not like you make any mistake

I don’t want anyone else to step down, could always have two combat photographers?

i think in the future, SStiger can join the mods group, but so far, i think tiger is doing a good job. Nice work though

Basically, yes. We are talking about having me be something like the Head CP and you are something like an apprentice for now.

Basically, yes. We are talking about having me be something like the Head CP and you are something like an apprentice for now.[/quote]

Cool, that sounds good!