Signatures

Hi everyone, i’m a new member here but i’ve been lurking for a long time. I have a question for the experianced: How do i get a picture to show up in my signature? I have the Avatar working but the signature doesnt seem to be? Any help appreciated.

[img*]http://www.mypicture.com/blah.jpeg[/img*]

Remove *s and change the URL to the one of your picture!

Welcome aboard!

You have to post once after typing that in the signature, otherwise it will not work.

By the way, welcome :wink:

Thanx guys, it seems to be working now, and thank you for the warm welcome. :smiley:

WELCOME ABOARD!!! :smiley:

On behalf of the Mods and Admins, welcome and I hope you stick around! :slight_smile:

Hey dude! Nice artwork on your signature… :smiley:

Thanx again for the warm welcome everyone, i cant take credit for the signature Twitch, i found it on a google search and added the cool words myself!! lol

Little bit about myself: 37 years old, avid history buff inparticular WWII where i had relatives fighting on both sides of the trenches, avid off road enthusiast (Yamaha Grizzly), married with one child, i play online WWII games currently DOD-1.3 and DOD Source but now i am getting into CODII. I am not as versed or knowledgable as some of the fellas here with respect to dates, numbers and places but i think i can at least contribute here and there somewhat. Look forward to sharing ideas here in the coming new year!!! Great site guys! :smiley:

Well, contributions all we are after, I cant say Im an expert at anything that is discussed here either, its the taking part and sharing of ideas that I like. Welcome aboard.

Welcome!
Could you expand more? :smiley:

I which part of CODII is that?
8)

Welcome!
Could you expand more? :D[/quote]

I had family members serving in the Wehrmacht and the American Navy in WWII. Most of my serving family members were Axis if you couldnt tell from my signature lol. The last 2 of which were uncles that both died this year at 83 years old each. Ironic isnt it? Stay tuned for more as I get better aquainted with the forum and get a better ‘feel’ for things around here. I do have pictures in full uniform that i am planing on eventually posting here but i dont want them re-produced so i am having issues with that at this point. I also have some first hand accounts we can talk about.
Either than that, i am still trying to research what happened to some of them besides the usual “they died in the war” speech i have been getting from my parents for 30+ years.

Welcome!
Could you expand more? :D[/quote]

I had family members serving in the Wehrmacht and the American Navy in WWII. Most of my serving family members were Axis if you couldnt tell from my signature lol. The last 2 of which were uncles that both died this year at 83 years old each. Ironic isnt it? Stay tuned for more as I get better aquainted with the forum and get a better ‘feel’ for things around here. I do have pictures in full uniform that i am planing on eventually posting here but i dont want them re-produced so i am having issues with that at this point. I also have some first hand accounts we can talk about.
Either than that, i am still trying to research what happened to some of them besides the usual “they died in the war” speech i have been getting from my parents for 30+ years.[/quote]

Welcome and I look forward to reading you posts ,I must have been neat to get first hand accounts from both sides :lol: