Site access.

when I attempt to access via google I get a message about cookies, and headers being sent, but no homepage. I managed to get through by clicking on an existing thread link from google. I could sign in, but the site appearance is different, and there is a warning posted across the top. See link. http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/
Is anyone else having this trouble, I have not made any changes to my computer, or to its security settings.

I can’t access the site using the Firefox browser, I can via Google Chrome with no problem. I get the same header TankG is saying something about cookies not loading…

Interestingly, like TG, I can get into the forum via Firefox if I Google a thread and click on that and now I have full access with FF once I’ve done this, but I am getting strange header text regarding Facebook:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/index.php:23) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

I get the same thing once I log in, I’ll try firefox again to see if the trouble lessens. As it is, I can access only quick links, and whats new. Okay,with firefox I can get to the forums .

weird…can you send me screenshots?

attach them here.

printscreen.22512.jpg

It is also impossible for me to post comments in the Photo section, as I get a weird redirect attempt…

Same for me again. It was impossible for me to log-in to the photo site from my PC at home, the anti virus software blocked every attempt to do so.
Back at work again now I’m able to log-in but can not post any comments…

I had some trouble if I attempt to leave a comment. I can sign in there, and get to the forums from there, but not comment. I get this page info.

Authentication Failure

Your change cannot be completed due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still doesn’t work, try logging out and logging back in.

Back to the Gallery
Error Detail -
Error (ERROR_REQUEST_FORGED)

in modules/core/classes/GalleryController.class at line 239 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
in main.php at line 224 (GalleryController::assertIsGenuineRequest)
in main.php at line 94
in main.php at line 83

System Information
Gallery version 2.2.5
PHP version 5.2.17 apache2handler
Webserver Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.17
Database mysqlt 5.0.92-community
Toolkits ImageMagick, Thumbnail, NetPBM
Operating system Linux vps.hostlead.com 2.6.18-028stab070.14 #1 SMP Thu Nov 18 16:04:02 MSK 2010 i686
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Here at work I switch PC’s by the hour. Now I found one I can post comments with on the photo site. All computers here are using the same browser…weird.

bizzare…I’m making a few tests on my end.

I fixed the commenting…can I have a bigger screenshot? I can’t read that.

fixed forum header.
anything else?

Nothing too important, but what’s this “Array” under everyone’s rank insignia? Also on profile pages under ‘10 last visitors to this page’ it only says “Array”.

That’s most likely because I tried to upgrade the forum software and it gave me an error at one point…waiting to get a solution from vbulletin.

I still got problems to post new or edit existing comments on most terminals…

Welp, I can freely access the Forum side of the site with the Firefox browser and I’m not seeing anything weird…

From Fire Fox everything is as it should be, and I can navigate, and interact with the photo side. Same goes for Int. Expl. with the exception of navigating to the photo side, I get the page, but then its immediately replaced by an error page. This contains a link to return to galleries, which if used brings me straight back to the error page. This happens with int. expl. even if I go directly to the photo side from google.

I’m just glad I don’t have to use Chrome anymore. :slight_smile:

Never tried that, I have better luck keeping things as simple as I can. I visited the photo side, and Today (2/26) Brummbar reported uploading problems :
"Can’t upload photos.When opening WW2incolor I still get that malware warning from my antivirus.I thought it was my Pc but the same thing happens when I use my girlfriend’s Pc,located at another place.
Malware warning :
Infection Details
URL: http://orreste.osa.pl/showthread.php?t
Process: file://C:\Program Files\Internet Explore…
Infection: al
osa.pl is always the same.The word before changes,now it’s orreste.
If only someone could shoot the gremlin :wink: "